Anna’s Bee World tagged me. Anna says it’s time to play the “six random things” meme.
1. Link to the person who tagged you. (Click on Anna’s Bee World above.)
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself. (I’ve written about some of these on my blog.)
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. (You can use the same ones as other blogging friends.)
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is published.
So here we go…six random things about me:
1.) I take my camera almost everywhere with me. I’m considered a menace. Symphony in the Flint Hills.
2.) I save news clippings, some of which I try to force on people who might be vaguely interested in the topic. I also do the same thing with plants I’ve started from seed. Confessions of a Savoholic.
3.) I love Star Trek, especially the original series. From any thirty in the original series, I probably can tell you which episode it is.
4.) I love road trips, especially if I don’t have to drive and am just in charge of the map. I love maps. I collect maps. I love google maps, too. Awesome Utah.
5.) I love my cat, Malcolm, who’s 16. Malcolm, Old Friend.
6.) I’m the happiest when both of my adult children are asleep under my roof. It doesn’t happen very often.
Here are the links to the blogs. They touch on a wide range of interests: humor, teaching, organic farming in England, sports, photography, book and movie reviews, poetry and daily life — and much more.
Check them out. Yes, I know there are seven, not six. I’ll focus on some other notable blogs later. Anna introduced me to some great new blogs, including Photographic Haiku.
3 responses to “Six Random Things”
I learned something about you I didn’t know – after all these years. I, too, love maps!
You’ve been linked in my six random things…..
I never scrolled down far enough! Festive preparations are suddenly overwhelmingly pressing but if I have time I’ll do the thing.
In case time runs away – a very merry Yule